Edwardian style Gents winged armchair – MADE TO ORDER
Gents winged armchair
This brand new armchair has been hand made to the highest standards and comes with the following features:
• Beech frame – all the timbers used are from sustainable sources, English timbers are covered by the Forestry Commission and German timbers by the equivalent European Body. All joints are either Mortice & Tenon or Dowelled, using the best quality glue. All blocks are screwed and glued.
• Sprung seat and back.
• Fillings are of the highest quality which you would expect in a handcrafted armchair.
• Seat cushions come in 2 sizes (depth) 7.5cm (3”) or 10cm (4”) in a choice of feather or fibre.
• Seat cushion cover is removable for ease of cleaning.
• Legs are French polished and can be stained in light oak, dark oak, brown mahogany, teak or natural.
• Solid brass castors.
106cm high. 74cm wide. 80cm deep.
Seat height 52cm. Seat cushion 56cm tapering to 49cm. Seat cushion depth 55cm.
This example is covered in a Cristina Marrone contemporary velvet.
I have a wide range of fabrics for you to choose from to suit your décor. These include Clarke & Clarke, Linwood, Porter & Stone, Ross Fabrics, Covertex and more. (Armchair prices will vary according to fabric chosen)